Thursday, February 11, 2010

Debate.

We had a debate session this week; each group consists of 3 people and has been given 2 topics to debate. First of all, debate is a hard thing for me to participate in bcoz of I hate to talk in from all many people due to the lack of confidence problems that I hv.:(
Luckily, im not the first group to debate!yay!

the group was randomly picked by our lecturer, and Muaz`s group was the first one to debate. The topic of the debate is "ghost does exist”. I was amazed on how well they prepared for the debate. Muaz came out with all the crazy facts and stuff about ghost. However, I seem to forget which team won that round. haha.

As for the second debate, "the topic was TV can educate us". This was the best debate ever, both of the team had good points and they delivered it well. I wish that I can debate as well as them.:D

The next topic for the debate is "there are no honest people in this world". I didn’t remember much about the debate but as I remember it was good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Khaliss:

A good commentary on what was happening around the class. But maybe you can tell me more about what you think about the topic that we have covered so far.

see you in class